Saturday, January 19, 2008

Typical Blog Stuff



Life Update

This is the last weekend of my winter vacation. It was pretty decent vacation. I was able to have a late Christmas party with my friends, though a couple people didn't show up. Also, I hung out with Sarah a lot more. I got to spend some quality time her. We were able to shop around different malls, looking for different Old Navys. She wanted to take advantage of the massive sale. I just love it when she is shops because it puts her mind at ease. It makes her happy and that makes me happy. I still see Jeff and Steven over the weekend and try beat video games. We are currently playing Silent Hill 2 a scary video game for the Playstation 2.Too bad Steven and Jeff are big wusses. We can't even beat the first part of the game. Overall, I enjoyed this vacation. It was a good break from school and the newspaper. It gave me a chance to gain my sanity again. Though I am tired of school, I am pretty excited to see my friends from the newspaper again. We will see happens this school semester.

Video of the Week

Flea Market Rap









I first heard about this funny commericial from my church friend Travis. I consider this video to be a classic. This Flea Market Commercial is one of funniest commericials I had ever came across. Also, Sammy Stephens face and dance steps are priceless. Too funny.


Video Game of the Week






I got this game from Sarah last year but I recently started playing it this week. It is a great game for beginners to the DDR franchise. After playing for a couple of hours this week, I was able learn the flow of the game and beat normal difficulty. ( I stink at DDR) I was also able to unlock all the songs in the game. It's a pretty entertaining game. The game soundtrack is a remix of classic Mario songs. I played it everyday this week. One of the best parts of the game that is the calorie calculations. Since I am big-boned, this game is a great way to shed a couple of calorie while having fun at the same time. Good thing Sarah bought this game at a good price. Check out the price if this game at Amazon.



Song of the Week




Gold Watch by Lupe Fiasco
This is a very underrated song by Lupe. In this song, Lupe talks about all stuff he enjoys and he is not affraid to say he is a nerd. The reason why this song is song of the week was because it made me realize that rappers can not only be superstars but they can also be share similar interest with common people.
I like Street Fighter 2, I just really hate Zangief /
Only Ken and Ryu, I find it hard to beat Blanka /
With this quote, Lupe just confirmed that he is a Street Fighter head.


Alright, thats enough for now.

2 comments:

ED said...

Dude that flea market rapper's
eyes were scary!!!Hey i came across
your blog and thought it was pretty cool. IT"S OVER 9000!!!

Anonymous said...

o0hhh ok now i know how ahha i was lookin for how to make a comment