Monday, January 28, 2008

Kikkoman Commercial

I'm addicted to videos on Youtube. I would spend countless hours on youtube watchng funny videos. With the writers strikes and the sudden decrease of quality TV shows, I find myself going to the internet more often than watching TV. The only things I would watch on TV nowadays would be the typical Warriors games and Sports Center on ESPN. Also, I would occasionally flip through Animal Planet. ( What Can I say? I love animals.)
With the lack of quality shows, I would go on youtube to fulfill my entertainment needs. I learned about this old video back in High School. My friend Elwin, who considers Kikkoman to be his super hero, told about it. Hilarious.






The end of the Video is one of the funniest moments I had ever seen. Silly Japanese people.



KIKKO PUNCH!!!

No comments: