Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time to Do This

It's a new year and it is time to establish some possible goals for myself.

Goals

1. Stay Out of debt.

After buying some designer stuff, a Chanel handbag, Chanel shades, and a Gucci bag, for the wifey, I'm pretty much broke. I've been in debt for the whole time last year. For those who had been in debt before, which is pretty much most Americans, it's a big burden. It's a pain knowing that each pay check you receive goes directly to the credit card. I don't want to have that feeling no more. I've estimated that I will be able to become debt free by at least mid-February. After Valentines, I should be debt free for awhile. I'll do my best to keep it that way.

2. Start the Curb online series.

Last summer, I was able to get a good amount of footage of me and my friends. I am planning on posting these videos on Youtube, hopefully becoming a big hit. I'm still deciding whether these videos would be edited.

3. Get maintain a good relationship with KSJS and the Spartan Daily.

With already a semester in the San Jose State Newspaper, I plan on maintaining a good relationship with them. I'm still debating whether I should join the newspaper team again. Also, since I spent most of my effort at the newspaper, I lost some trust from the radio station. I'll do my best this year to regain their trust.

4. Do well in school.

Now that I am in the middle of my Junior year in college, the classes has become more difficult. I will learn this year to get my priorities settled and put my school work near the top of the list.

5. Keep the Wifey happy.

After almost losing her last year, I will do best to spend more time with her and keep her happy.


That's all for now. I might add more goals later on during the year but this list will do for now.

No comments: